Sunday, July 28, 2013

MAIL FROM GOD


When you got up this morning,  I observed you, and I hoped you would talk to me. No matter if they were only few words, asking my opinion or just giving thanks for something that happened to you yesterday. But I noticed that you were very busy  looking for the appropriate clothes  to wear and to go to work.
I continued hoping, While you were doing things in a hurry,
I knew that there were still some minutes for you to stop for a moment and tell me “Hello!”, But you were too much busy. This is why I lighted the sky for you, I filled it with colors and beautiful songs of birds . To see if you would hear me
But you did not notice  this
I observed you while going to work . And I waited patiently the whole day. With all your activities I suppose you were too much busy to tell me something. While you were coming back I noticed your tiredness and I wanted to shower upon you some water to take away your stress, I wanted to make you a favor so that you would think of me,
But you got angry and offended my name.
I really wished you would talk to me… there was still enough time. Later on you turned on the televisión. I waited patiently while you were watching it and having your supper,
But you forgot again to talk to me. I noticed that you were tired and I understood your silence, so I darkened the clarity of the sky, But I did not leave you in darkness, I just changed it with a small light,
it was really beautiful, but you were not interested in seeing it . At the time of sleeping, I think you were already exhausted. After saying good night to your family, you lay on your bed and fell asleep almost instantly, I accompanied your sleep with music, my night animals did very well,  No problem, because you might  not realize that I am always there for you.
I have more patience than what you can imagine.
I would like to teach you also  how to be patient with others. I LOVE YOU so much that I wait every day  for a prayer. The landscape that I make  is only for you … Well, you are getting up again  . And I hope again, just out of my love for you
May you have a nice day !!!!
Your friend God
P.S. Will you have time to share this to another person  ???

No comments:

Post a Comment